Monday, January 25, 2010

Practice Interview

Pennymarie99 decided to give me an interview for fun. Heres how it went down.  Pennymarie99- "Champ sit here" points to throne. I sit down and Piggers enters the room and says "hi". First question " Whats ur favorite animal?"  I answer "Panthers". K.  Piggers sits on flowers and lols. Pennymarie99- "Whats is ur favorite hobby?" I answer "Videogames".  Sally24 inrupts "whats ur favorite animal again?" Panthers!" Next question "What is ur favorite website?" i answer "um ecobuddies" K. "What if u were king in real life... I answer "I would have a beautiful Queen and Rule!" Pennymarie99- "Champ thats not the question" "Champ if you were king in real life wat would ur party theme be? I answer "O Rock n Roll theme". Next question " whos ur bffls on ecobuddies?" i answer" dan dan dan dan, rhin1, pop34, pennymarie99, sally24, piggers, pancakemoney, molly, julia, XxcoolgirlxX, carmel, totallyawesome..."thats all i can fit". K

4 comments: